Search This Blog

Friday 2 August 2019

Prayer from Revelations 17:14

Song by James Fortune

We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God

For you have fought for me
Defeated death for me
The weight of sin you've carried for me
Your never ending love
What you gave for us
Is far more greater than anything

We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
We give you glory, We give you glory
We give you glory oh God

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God

Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all Lords and King of all kings. And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him.”
Revelation 17:14 NLT

Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

King of kings I exalt you for your love that is daily showered on me

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your precious blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Holy one of Israel thank you for rendering obsolete every power contending with your power and will for my life

Lord eternal thank you for lifting me up from a miry clay and steadying my feet on a solid rock in Jesus name

Ancient of days have your way in me let my life constantly bring glory to you beyond my understanding in Jesus name

My father you are my strength arise in all areas the world wants to render me weak, let my strength be divinely renewed in Jesus name

Everlasting king open the floodgates of heaven concerning me and pour out your spiritual blessings into my life and household in Jesus name

Father thank you for defeating the enemy and power of death on my behalf in Jesus name

Lord thank you for finally removing the weight of sin and for filling my heart with the understanding of being your child and not a servant in Jesus name

Lord thank you for finally releasing unto me the long awaited goodnews in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord m concerning the vessel used to prepare this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let your glory never depart from our lives on Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over it, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of God rests and abides in my life, the king of kings have given me victory over all battles. The lord of lords has silenced all allegation and accusation against me known or unknown. I am victorious in all areas of life, nothing in life can limit my access to the holy of holies. My dream in life receives strength  to manifest. No matter how high a mountain is before me the Lord has released strength to be victorious over them unto me. This is my time, my season nothing can stop the purpose of God for my life. I will never be put to shame in the name of Jesus. I am living above and beyond obscurity everything written about my life henceforth is great. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 3rd August 2019 [Day 215]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...