Search This Blog

Sunday 4 August 2019

Prayer from Exodus 8;11

Song by Timothy Reddick

I'm free indeed
In Christ I'm free indeed
No chains are holding me
It's who I choose to be 
It's who I choose to be
It's who I choose to be

I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free
I choose to be Free

And the Lord spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord , Let my people go, that they may serve me.
Exodus 8:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and bless your name for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of glory I worship and adore you for the privilege to be among the living this day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for your mercy that speaks over every judgement of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily sending and uplifting me with your word in Jesus name

Father thank you for total deliverance from all unwanted situation in my life

Father thank you for the deliverance from evil accusations laid against me and my family physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your marvellous power at work inside of me on daily basis in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient in my life and power bestowed on me through your abundant grace

Ancient of days thank you for breaking every power or law of captivity upon my life and household that has been against your will for us in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship you for the new door of freedom in all areas of life that has been opened unto me

I decree every power drunk leader exercising and causing my life or nation to be swept into distress is rendered powerless henceforth in Jesus name

I decree every situation that has been like a coven of bondage either physically or spiritually working tirelessly over my life is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree the evil incantations rendered over my destiny and household is totally negated in Jesus name

I decree over my household and I freedom from sickness, disease, pain, shame, lack, sorrow, disappointment, failure, disagreement, discouragement and whatever will not allow us to live to fulfill purpose of our creation in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy ghost or in your understanding as the lord leads you*

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used to prepare this daily prayer and all impacted by it, evil rulership over our lives comes to an end this day never to rise again in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me,I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free from sorrow, pain, sickness, disappointment, discouragement, failure and every negative occurrence in Jesus name. My life has received a new light through Christ, I am set up on the pinnacle of greatness beyond human imaginations. My destiny is risen into the level of favour and progress. I prosper in all that I lay my hands on because the I Am that I Am is moving and working mightily inside of me. Evil activity and declaration has come to an end concerning me and my household. I am free in Christ, nothing can hold me in position my God doesn't want me. God has given me victory beyond my imagination and I will never be victim to any circumstance in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th August 2019 [Day 216]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...