Search This Blog

Friday 23 August 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:38-39

Song by Sinach

You called me by name
Gave me Your word
Burning inside of my heart


I’m ready to go
With faith in my heart
Wherever You lead
I live for You Jesus
I glorify Jesus
I shout Your fame Jesus
I’m totally committed to You

I speak of your love
I sing of Your greatness
So the whole world will know Your name

I’m ready to go
Announcing Your mercy
Your faithfulness


Nor debt, nor height
Nor anything
Shall separate me
Shall separate me

No trouble, Hardship
Persecution
Shall separate me from Your love.


For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,  Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty for who you are to me

Lord eternal I give you praise for your grace and mercy made sufficient for me  at all times

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Abba I glorify you for your awesome power and love upon me each and every day

Lord keep me steady and consistent in your chosen path for me in Jesus name

Abba erase every plan made to separate me from your love by any cohort of darkness

Lord regardless of the situation I am in life, let me always remember that your presence is always there with me in Jesus name

Heavenly father beyond my human capability take me to the height you have planned for me to get to in life in Jesus name

Ancient of days uproot from my life every thing germinating against my glory and your grace for me in Jesus name

I decree as I go out this day all that come in contact with me work for my favour to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree every challenge that want to see me renounce my faith henceforth I see your end in Jesus name

I decree every power saying my prayers will be in vain and just like an ordinary night cry, I silence you forever in Jesus name

I decree all that God has said concerning me are coming to fruition in Jesus name

I decree no sadness, no grief, no sorrow will use my life, family, spouse, parents, children, business, career, community and church as temporary or permanent abode in Jesus name

I decree concerning(mention) an end has come to endless labour, it is my time for divine fruitfulness and harvest in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over anything that is causing your faith so much test, decree your victory over them, you can either pray in your understanding or in tongues and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, henceforth we receive goodnews even in places the news has tarried, speed of God locates and send them to us in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I sing of God's wonders each day, His faithfulness speaks over my life. Nothing will separate me from His love, His wonders surrounds my life. I live a life of testimonies. All that has caused me to hide in shame, today God has totally removed them. The one who has power above all things is settling all issues around me. No more failure, debt, sickness or death can have a stand in my life. My faith is energised and revitalised by His word. His grace is working consistently upon my life, therefore I cannot be disgraced either by known or unknown forces. I am a conquer, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd August 2019 [Day235]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...