Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Prayer from 1 Samuel 1:12-14

Song by Tameka Mann

Take me to the king
I don't have much to bring
My heart is torn in pieces
It's my offering
Take me to the king


Truth is I'm tired
Options are few
I'm trying to pray
But where are you?
I'm all churched out
Hurt and abused
I can't fake
What's left to do?

Truth is I'm weak
No strength to fight
No tears to cry
Even if I tried
But still my soul
Refuses to die
One touch-will change-my life

Take me to the king
I don't have much to bring
My heart's torn into pieces
It's my offering

Lay me at the throne
Leave me there alone
To gaze upon your glory
And sing to you this song
Please take me to the king

Now it happened as she continued praying before the Lord , that Eli was watching her mouth. Hannah was speaking in her heart (mind); only her lips were moving, and her voice was not heard, so Eli thought she was drunk. Eli said to her, “How long will you make yourself drunk? Get rid of your wine.”

1 SAMUEL 1:12‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and extol your majesty for who you are to me.in Jesus name

Elohim I give you praise and glory for counting me worthy among the living in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your love and mercy that speaks over the judgement of sin in my life

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for opening a new chapter in me in Jesus name

Abba I am here this day, lift off my life anything or everything that will not allow your promises to come to manifestation in my life in Jesus name

Lord replace my strength and weakness with your divine strength never let me depend on my self Ability only in Jesus name

Lord in anyway my circumstances has been used as a yard stick to relate with me that is causing me any pain, Jehovah intervene and heal me in Jesus name

Lord give me victory over every form of rejection I am facing, have faced or might face that will tamper with my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord that which I tender before you always that needs to be changed, let it experience divine encounter beyond the imagination of men henceforth in Jesus name

King of glory glorify yourself in all that I do or will engage in, in Jesus name

Jehovah remove all the garment of shame upon my life physically or spiritually that is slowing my purpose down in Jesus name

Elohim arise and replace all lost effort with divine approval and connection in and around me in Jesus name

Father whatever has being bringing tears to my eyes from today put an end to every tears of sadness and let me only have cause to shed the tears of joy in Jesus name

Abba in that situation that seem like a confinement that is causing me to be stagnant I decree my deliverance now in Jesus name

*Begin to pray over those things that has given you so much worry and concern and constantly testing your faith, pray in your understanding or in the holy spirit if you can and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us begin to experience the deliverance by the king of kings in all aspects we are due for it in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the wor d of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is tendered before the king of kings and He is removing, restoring and replacing all that needs to be. He has removed every "but" that is causing my life depression and sorrow. The lord has opened the book of rememberance concerning me, I am never forgotten because my name is written on the palm of His hands. Eyes will see, ears will hear and mouths will speak of the wonders of God in my life. My joy knows no limit, God has remove all limitations, barriers and evil name calling from my life, He has beautified my life and I am a living testimony, Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th August 2019 [Day 229]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...