Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Song by Ada Ehi Moses


Only You can do what no man can do
Only You can say what no man can say
Only You can change any situation at all
Only You are able, Daddy
Only you are cabable, Jehovah

You are doing the same today
Just You walked the streets of Galilee
And like you healed the sick and raised the dead
Like You saved Lazarus; comfort, comfort
You are doing the same today x2
Oh God my promoter, Jesus my promoter
Opening every door, Fighting all my battles
Healing the broken heartache
You are doing the same today

Jesus!
Say He is capable
The Resurrection, and the life
Jesus, Jesus!
The Son Of God, the Word of God
Jesus only You can, make the blind to see
Jesus only You can, make the lame to walk again
Jesus only You can, make the dead to rise up
Jesus my promoter; Jesus!


“Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh; is there anything too difficult for Me?”

JEREMIAH 32:27 AMP

Prayer

Father thank you for your word that you send to me and for being my God

Lord eternal I worship you for this glorious day and the opportunity to be among the living in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of all my sin and your mercy upon my life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for always proving your power upon my life each day

Lord this day take all the glory in all that I will do or that concerns me in Jesus name

I decree nothing in my life is impossible for God to rectify as I desire in Jesus name

I decree every thoughts and power of discouragement in my life is removed henceforth in Jesus name

I decree every spiritual slumbering causing a low pace or stagnant pace in my life an end comes to it now in Jesus name

I decree whatever has been the peak of worries in my life journey that seem unreachable, the hand of God turns it around for the best henceforth in Jesus name

I decree whatsoever has snapped joy away from me I decree an end comes to such in Jesus name

I decree whatever has been labelled impossible in my health or any situation, today receives a touch from the great physician and becomes possible in Jesus name

I decree every infertile situation that has begin to limit my joy and fruitfulness receive divine touch in Jesus name

I decree every entrance of devourer physically or spiritually into my existence is permanently blocked in Jesus

I decree every power keeping me still in position I ought to have progressed from I break free from such henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy spirit or in your understanding over those things you desire the hands of God to cause a turn around and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Abba over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let every evil labelled spiritually, physically or other aspects of life be permanently removed in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord whom I serve is abundantly able to deliver and save. He is my keeper and restorer, he is unlimited in all aspect. My ability is hidden in His capability, the one and only true God is a consuming fire. He is burning away every threats and power tampering with His glory in my life. No matter what or where I find myself in life, it is all working together for my good and favour. My life is not controlled by any physical or spiritually limited power, the one who is in me is greater than the one in the world. I am not shaken because He will never leave nor forsake me, I am still because I know He is right there with me. He is the omnipresent but yet invisible working God, He has settled all that concerns me. Henceforth I live in the realm of possibility and supernatural happenings. Glory to God!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th August 2019 [Day 227]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...