Search This Blog

Saturday 10 August 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:9-11

Song by Sinach

What a miracle it is
That Jesus is alive
Lifting holy hands to him
Am a witness that he lives
That same spirit
That raised him from the dead
That same spirit
Is alive in me forever

Jesus is alive
The tomb is empty hallelujah
Death could not hold him down
My heart is full
He lives in me

Death could not hold him down
Failure can't hold
Nothing can hold you down
Hallelujah

But if God himself has taken up residence in your life, you can hardly be thinking more of yourself than of him. Anyone, of course, who has not welcomed this invisible but clearly present God, the Spirit of Christ, won’t know what we’re talking about. But for you who welcome him, in whom he dwells—even though you still experience all the limitations of sin—you yourself experience life on God’s terms. It stands to reason, doesn’t it, that if the alive-and-present God who raised Jesus from the dead moves into your life, he’ll do the same thing in you that he did in Jesus, bringing you alive to himself? When God lives and breathes in you (and he does, as surely as he did in Jesus), you are delivered from that dead life. With his Spirit living in you, your body will be as alive as Christ’s!
Romans 8:9‭-‬11 MSG

Prayer

Almighty king I magnify your name and worship you for who you are to me

Lord eternal I thank you and give your glory for being my king and helper

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king I thank you for your word sent into my life daily to rejuvenate my spirit man in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in me this day like never before show yourself great in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing judgement to rule in place of mercy fro me in Jesus name

I decree in my life every to situation is empty and life has been restored because Jesus is alive

I decree into my life that death will have no final say concerning my destiny, I will fulfill my propose of creation and will not die suddenly physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I cancel every unnecessary saying and decree that has being a seige over my household in Jesus name

I decree over my life whatever have made me ridden into unbearable condition is totally removed.

I decree the name of Jesus works marvellously in all situation set to be impossible in my lineage in Jesus name

I decree no power of death have a final say in my life and  situation in Jesus name

I cancel every fear that wants to keep me subjected to unbearable condition and circumstances in life in Jesus name

I command every joy of mine out of any coven of sadness spiritually, physically, financially and other aspects in Jesus name

I decree God lives and breath in me therefore every power, situation that is not of God, living and troubling my destiny is negated permanently in Jesus name

*Begin to decree over those things you want to take the new life of Christ in you and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your unfailing word manifest over our lives and situation beyond our imagination so that our testimony will be full in Jesus  name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world and. The power that raise Jesus from death lives in me. Therefore my body is changed from the corruptible to the incorruptible, I remove the mortal for the immortal. I am sanctified and set apart for divine encounter. This is my day, this is my season. I hear new sound henceforth forth, New life I receive because my sins are washed away by Jesus. I am set free indeed by the son, the spirit of God dwells mightily in me. The Holy Spirit is my companion, my comforter, my source and my defence. I am glad that I am set apart for Him, absolutely nothing can take me away from the fold of God. Halleujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th August 2019 [Day 223]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...