Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2019

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 16:11

Hymn

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart;
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art;
Thou my best Thought, by day or by night,
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

Be Thou my Wisdom, and Thou my true Word;
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord;
Thou my great Father, I Thy true son;
Thou in me dwelling, and I with Thee one.

Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight;
Be Thou my Dignity, Thou my Delight;
Thou my soul’s Shelter, Thou my high Tow’r:
Raise Thou me heav’nward, O Pow’r of my pow’r.

Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise,
Thou mine Inheritance, now and always:
Thou and Thou only, first in my heart,
High King of Heaven, my Treasure Thou art.

High King of Heaven, my victory won,
May I reach Heaven’s joys, O bright Heav’n’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall,
Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all.

Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually [longing to be in His presence].
1 CHRONICLES 16:11 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father you are my redeemer and strength and I give you all praise due to you alone

King of kings I magnify your name for being my great deliverer and sustainer in Jesus name

Abba thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that shields me daily and your mercy that speaks over the judgement of sin in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your favour that surrounds me like a shield in all areas of life in Jesus mighty name

Holy spirit you are welcome in my life, fill the atmosphere around me with your power and presence in the name of Jesus

Lord eternal I come to you today to seek your face have your way in me and all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Heavenly father I commit my journey to and fro henceforth into your hand, order my steps and remove every mishaps in Jesus name

I decree into this week every plan that works against the plans of God for my household and I will never stand in Jesus name

I decree every power monitoring the progress of my life for negative occurrence, I destroy now in Jesus name

I decree my eyes will forever be focused on higher calling in Christ and never be misled by the enticement of this world in Jesus name

I decree all joy destroyer working consistently over my life today the host of heaven scatter your plans in Jesus name

I destroy all gates of evil opened ahead of my life for any form of evil attack in Jesus name

I decree, I and my household shall not die physically or spiritually, we will live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

I decree wherever the sole of my feet steps on, the favour of God surrounds me like a shield and lines fall into pleasant places for me in Jesus name

I decree the lord will expose all evil plans working tirelessly against my glory or that of my household in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, let us always seek your approval and not be dependant on the approval of men that easily toss destiny around for mockery in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is  alive in my spirit soul and body. The word is working wonders in and through me and blessing me in all that I do. The grace of God is manifesting over all that I do. My life I radiating the glory of God and His light shines brighter and brighter in and around me. My destiny is forever lifted out of any obscurity and hinderance from any power against the will of God. My life is a new life in Christ, my body is filled with the power of the Most High. Therefore I am immovable and untouchable for any works of darkness. I am a city built upon the hill that cannot be hid. I am a testimony proving and working out the word of God everyday. In Christ I live move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th August 2019 [Day 231]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...