Search This Blog

Monday 26 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 3:3

Song by Byron Cage

Lord, how are they increased that trouble me
Many are they that rise up against me
Many there be which say of my soul
There is no help for Him in God

But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;
My glory, You lift mine head
But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;
My glory, the lifter up of mine head

I cried unto the Lord with my voice
And He heard me out of His holy hill
I laid me down and slept;
I awaked; for the Lord sustained me

But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;
My glory, You lift mine head
But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me;
My glory, the lifter up of mine head

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
That have set themselves against me round about
I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
That have set themselves against me round about

But thou, O Lord , art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Psalms 3:3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty for being my God

Alpha and Omega I thank you for your word sent to me on daily basis

Holy one of Israel thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba have your way in me, have mercy on me and let me live a life of righteousness henceforth in Jesus name

I set myself free from every negative thought and utterances that has taken dominion over my life in Jesus name

I decree my victory over every risen foes against my life and destiny known or unknown in Jesus name

I terminate every joy destroyer lurking around my life aiming to cause havoc in my life in Jesus name

I decree it is my season of victory over many situations that consistently question the existence of God in my life or lineage in Jesus name

I decree as many known or unknown accusers pointing  arrows against my life and lineage, whither now in Jesus name

I decree every spirit of defeat hanging over my destiny be consumed in Jesus name

I decree in every organs in my body, whatever seige causing any form of  malfunctioning I break you henceforth in Jesus name

I decree as I cry my heart out in prayer my season of Testimony is released in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost or in your own understanding over all situation risen against the will of God for you and declare your victory in Jesus name*

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let every tongue that rise against us be consumed by your fire in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for deliverance and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never be afraid of thousands of people risen against me, the lord is my shield, my buckler and deliverer. He has terminated every risen foes with His power. The lord Jehovah Nissi has given me victory over known or unknown battles. I am born a winner, no trial can overcome me, I carry in me the power of the Most High. His glory radiates within my spirit. The lord has purged out of me all unwanted situations. He has finally set me free, I can never be subject to any form of bondage again in any aspect of life. He is my deliverer, He is my protector, He is my healer and my strength. I am an overcomer in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th August 2019 [Day 239]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...