Search This Blog

Sunday 11 August 2019

Prayer from John 7:38

Song by Brianna Babinaeux

There's nothing worth more
That would ever come close
Nothing can compare
You're our living hope
Your presence Lord

Holy Spirit you are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by your presence Lord
Your presence Lord

I've tasted and seen
Of the sweetest of love
When my heart becomes free
And my shame is undone
Your presence Lord

Let us become more aware of your presence
Let us experience the glory of your kindness
Let us become more aware of your presence
Let us experience the glory of your goodness

He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’ ”
JOHN 7:38 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your holy name and worship you for who you are in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speak consistently over my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are welcome in my life saturate my life and all that concerns me with your presence in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God let my dependency on you increase each day and let me stop depending on limited power of self in Jesus name

Abba father create a heart of worship inside of me and increase my faith in you beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Jehovah arise in my life over(mention) I want to see you at work in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my life will experience divine increase in all areas in Jesus name

I decree over all that I am expecting my goodnews is here in Jesus name

I decree concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the living water of God will flow and wash away all that needs to be washed off our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Holy spirit is my guide and companion He is my leader and my shield. My life is overflowing with the living water of God because He dwells inside of me. My body is the temple of the Most High, so no dead or dormant organ can have their way in me. God has renewed my strength through the Holy Spirit so I do not just labour but my labour is encompassed with divine favour. Whatever I do is directed by Messiah, He is my reason for existence. That is why I am untouchable to any force or power that works contrary to His will. I am a conqueror and I overcome always. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th August 2019 [Dayb225]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...