Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Prayer from

Song by Onos

There is nothing in life
We can do without your grace
Do without your grace
Oh oh oh

There no way we can live without your power
Live without your power
Oh my God

We are asking you to heal the wounded
Mend the broken
Quench our thirsty souls

Holy spirit move in this place
Do what only you can do
Father have your way
Come and take your place

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the [Holy] Spirit who is from God, so that we may know and understand the [wonderful] things freely given to us by God. We also speak of these things, not in words taught or supplied by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, combining and interpreting spiritual thoughts with spiritual words [for those being guided by the Holy Spirit].

1 CORINTHIANS 2:12‭-‬13 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and magnify you for who you are to me

Lord eternal I bless your majesty and thank you for your grace made available for me each day

Abba I thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living you deserve all my praise

King of kings have your way in me let me always function accord to your will in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy continue to speak over my life and remove all blood guilt hanging over my destiny in Jesus name

Abba fill me with your Holy spirit, purge out of me all contending power and spirit that works against your will in my life

Holy spirit you are the greatest teacher, teach me your ways and lead me in your path for me in Jesus name

Glorious king eliminate from my life every association that ridicules the presence of the Holy spirit in me in Jesus name

Abba give me grace to always yield to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit even when it felt humanly impossible in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot every seed of unbelief from my life in Jesus name

Father grant me the capability to always portray the fruits of the spirit in all that I do in life in Jesus name

Father fill my cup with your new wine and let me run tion under the abundance of your power in Jesus name

I decree every spirit that rise against the spirit of God in me.is permanently pulled down in Jesus name

King of kings concerning the vessel used for this prayer and all impacted by it, let us never become blasphemers of the Holy spirit under any circumstance in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is a Warrior and fearless is He, He reigns from generation to generation. The lord is my companion, He has deposited His spirit inside of me. He is in charge of my life, the power of God guide my thoughts, my deed and my going out and coming in. The ancient of days has removed every unwanted plans off my life. My joy is forever made alive, I do not function without the guidance of The Holy Spirit. He is my teacher, He is my supplier and the wisdom that resides in me. He is the lifter up of my head and my hands. He is in charge of all that concerns me, I am happy because I am a child of God who is a carrier of His presence and glory. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th August 2019 [Day 241]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...