Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Prayer from Zephaniah 3:16-17

Song by Deitrick Haddon

Father we are all here to worship
And praise you (yeah, yeah)
And Father we are so sincere to show you
How much we love you (yeah yeah)

What a mighty God we serve
(What a mighty God we serve)
The creator of heaven and earth
(The creator of heaven and earth)

There are no words that I can say,
To glorify the greatest name.
When others are ashamed to say,
I will still proclaim you're a mighty God.

You're a mighty God
You're a mighty God
You're a mighty God
You're a mighty God
You're mighty, you're mighty
I will still proclaim you're a mighty God

Jerusalem will be told: “Don’t be afraid. Dear Zion, don’t despair. Your God is present among you, a strong Warrior there to save you. Happy to have you back, he’ll calm you with his love and delight you with his songs.
Zephaniah 3:16‭-‬17 MSG

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and glorify you for who you are to me

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and give you all the praise due to you alone for you are God alone

Abba have your way in me, take preeminence in all that I do and let my life glorify you in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this awesome day of Testimony and grace to be anong the testifying living souls in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that endures over my life and for seeing me through all situations in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

King of glory have your way in me, lead me in your will and purpose and let my light constantly shine in Jesus name

I decree my new sound of greatness will not be silenced by any power or principalities in Jesus name

I decree the mighty power of God is evident in my life and being in Jesus name

I decree my life will be filled with supernatural favour and abundant mercy in Jesus name

I cancel every situation that is planned to steal my joy and happiness in Jesus name

I decree the glory of my present and latter days will flourish and be more greater than my former days in Jesus name

I decree this is my time of restoration and my season of divine transformation in all areas I am due for it in Jesus name

I decree my joy and peace will never be replaced with unrest or sudden death in Jesus name

I decree wherever I have been cheated in the past or present the hand of God works to avenge my case in Jesus name

I decree the Lord has increased my power through His power and no weakness will stand against my life any longer in Jesus name

I decree the mighty hand of God is upon(mention) and I am highly favoured by Him in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers and all impacted by it, the glory of our latter will outmatch the former and the blessings of God will overflow in and through us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mighty hand of God is upon me, He has turned all mourning into dancing. He has replaced murmuring with sounds of joy. He has transformed my days with illuminating light from His light and glory. My Life experience supernatural power of God. The one who is mighty to save has drawn me out of every miry clay and unsteady ground. The lord has terminated the wishes of the adversaries upon my life and household. According to the word, surely they will gather but any gathering that is not of the Lord concerning me and all that is connected to me shall not stand. He has set my feet on the rock, henceforth I move higher at the pace the Lord has ordained for me. Glory be to God. Halleluyah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th August 2019 [Day 240]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...