Search This Blog

Sunday 18 August 2019

Prayer from Daniel 12:3

Hymn

Lord, the light of your love is shining
In the midst of the darkness, shining
Jesus, Light of the world, shine upon us
Set us free by the truth you now bring us
Shine on me, shine on me

Shine, Jesus, shine
Fill this land with the Father's glory
Blaze, Spirit, blaze
Set our hearts on fire
Flow, river, flow
Flood the nations with grace and mercy
Send forth your word
Lord, and let there be light

Lord, I come to your awesome presence
From the shadows into your radiance
By the blood I may enter your brightness
Search me, try me, consume all my darkness
Shine on me, shine on me

As we gaze on your kingly brightness
So our faces display your likeness
Ever changing from glory to glory
Mirrored here may our lives tell your story
Shine on me, shine on me

Those who are [spiritually] wise will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead many to righteousness, [will shine] like the stars forever and ever.
DANIEL 12:3 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and magnify your name for who your are to me

Lord eternal I bless your majesty for the grace to witness this wonderful day and be among the living in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord have your way this day and let your name only be glorified in all that I will engage in in Jesus name

Lord fill me with supernatural wisdom and understanding beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

Abba guide me with your great light and manifest in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord fill my heart with the thirst for kingdom duties and never let me get tired of propagating the gospel in Jesus name

Lord remove far from me, every spirit of negligence from doing what you have appointed me to do on earth in Jesus name

Almighty God according to your word build your church and never allow the gate of hell to prevail over your church worldwide in Jesus name

Lord silence every evil propaganda set aside to bring shame to the body of Christ in every nation of the world in Jesus name

Father increase the thirst for soul winning in me and open my mind to spiritual strategies for effective soul winning in Jesus name

Elohim increase my desire to reign with you eternally and never let me toss my right as your child to dogs in Jesus name

Father concerning (mention) that is/are yet to know you, let them have an encounter with you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let us not be enticed by this world that we will neglect grace to live by your word till we see you in glory in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a blessed child, I am separated for this end time ministry of reconciliation. I am a glory carrier, I bear the mark of eternal life upon me through salvation. Nothing can steal away my joy of salvation, my light can never be dimmed. I am glowing with supernatural ability, I am a trailblazer for kingdom duties. I carry in me the supernatural ability of God because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Therefore infirmities and any form of retrogression cannot have a stand inside of me. My life is a new life of light, I illuminate till the end of time. I am on this race to win because I am a winner through Christ Jesus. I am a branch and my heavenly father is the true Vine. I can never run out of nutrients, dry up, or die. I am fruitful and I will multiply to the glory of His name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd August 2019 [Day 234]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...