Search This Blog

Saturday 24 August 2019

Prayer from Psalms 25;3,13

Song by Hillsong

Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
Oh so highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly You came to the earth You created
All for love's sake became poor

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross
I'll never know how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross

Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.  His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.
Psalms 25:3‭, ‬13 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your name and give you praise and glory for who you are to me

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life and my salvation

Abba thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of glory, all glory belongs to you, for your word that gives me power and divine understanding at all time

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is super abundance for me

I decree ease into every situation of my life, an end has come to any form of struggle physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree as the lord directs my steps , I will attain the height of fulfillment in life in Jesus name

I decree every power sourcing out means to negate my glory, today you are terminated in Jesus name

I command every elements of the earth to work together for my favour and to the glory of God in my life in Jesus name

I terminate every agent of sorrow roaming about the nation, waiting for where to launch an attack in Jesus name

I decree every burden that has kept my life on standstill henceforth you are made light in Jesus name

I disgrace every unwanted power waiting to make my life miserable in any aspect in Jesus name

I decree my inheritance will not be used as top up for others either in my presence or absence in Jesus name

I decree my trust in the lord will not fail, I will consistently stand on The Word in Jesus mighty name

I decree supernatural breakthrough on all fronts concerning me and my household in Jesus mighty name

I negate every spoken words that is standing against me in place of favour in Jesus name

I revert every decree said into my existence either before I was conceived, during conception, while I was a child or at any point in life back to sender never to return to me or my seed in Jesus name

I decree an end to stagnancy, shame, reproach, failure and fruitfulessness  working tirelessly against my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will enjoy ease in places things have been difficult or not and our testimonies are permanent in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Heavenly father thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free in Christ, He has taken away all sorrow and shame. God has endowed my life with ease, I have ease of access to nations, borders are opened for me divinely. Protocols are broken for my sake and the laws work in my favour henceforth. The arrow of shame is totally broken, the clothes of disgrace are permanently torn, the favour of the Most High surrounds whatever I do. Everywhere my name is mentioned the Host of heaven sends favour around me. I am not a disgrace, I am not a sorry case. Whatever has been humanly impossible is becoming divinely possible for me. The glory of my life is hidden in the Maker of my life, therefore no power can terminate my glory. I am a conqueror glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th August 2019 [Day 237]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...