Search This Blog

Friday 5 April 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 30:21

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Speak to my heart, Holy Spirit
Give me the words that will bring new life
Words on the wings of a morning, the dark night will fade away
If You speak to my heart now

Speak to my heart, Holy Spirit
Message of love, love to encourage me
Lifting my heart from despair, how You love, love me, and care for me
Speak to my heart now, oh Lord

Speak to my heart, Holy Spirit
Give me the words that will bring new life
Words on the wings of a morning, my dark nights will fade away
Speak to my heart

Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left.
Isaiah 30:21 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father I magnify your name and give you all praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I thank you for your word that is sent to me on daily basis in Jesus name

King of kings thanks for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

King of kings arise this day concerning my life and avenge my case in Jesus name

Glorious one I wait on you attentively speak to me and show me which way to go in Jesus name

Lord give me clarity over all situations that appears confusing in my life in Jesus name

Lord I come to your throne and tender all my desires lord let it receive divine speed to manifest in Jesus name

Holy spirit you are my companion guide me in all areas in Jesus name

Ancient of days uproot everything that is causing my life discomfort in any aspect in Jesus name

Lord remove all that is blocking my ears from hearing you audibly and clearly in Jesus name

Lord let your word of encouragement begin to erase all forms of discouragement lodged within my soul in Jesus name

Ancient of days uplift my destiny now and terminate all wishes of the adversary to keep me in unpleasant situations in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) speak to me let me have a great encounter that will cause divine transformation to the glory of your name in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Abba over the vessel used for this daily prayer never let her become an abandoned vessel and every lives impacted by this daily prayer keep us all standing in You till we see you in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of the lord is a light unto my feet and lamp unto my path. My ears are opened to hear from the most High king. No confusion can ruin my vision in life, I rely on the leading of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is my great teacher, my comforter, my sustainer, my companion. The Holy spirit guides and guards me in all areas of life. The presence of God has over shadowed my destiny beyond the reach of the enemy. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people gathered against me because the Lord is my shield, my glory and lifter of my head. He who began a good work in me is able to complete it exceedingly abundantly above all I think or ask for in Jesus name amen. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th April 2019©[Day 94]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...