Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 46:10

Song

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend
And You are my brother
Even though You are a King
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything

I want You more than gold or silver
Only You can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalms 46:10 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father I worship you and bow in adoration before your throne accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your holy name for who you are and will always be to me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy speak for me over all judgement in Jesus name

Lord my soul longs after you let me have a divine encounter with you in Jesus name

Ancient of day purify my heart and remove anything that wouldn't allow me to reverence you like I ought to do in Jesus name

Almighty take off all weakness form my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I come against every spirit of depression hanging over my life in Jesus name

I come against any past mistakes causing me to stoop into situation I ought not to and ready to destroy my future in Jesus name

Lord with your power still all raging storm that has risen over my life and family in Jesus name

Lord eternal expose every threats of the enemy and give me victory over them all in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over the life of the person used to Write this daily prayer and all that is impacted daily fill our lives with sweetness and remove all form of sorrow  in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sins shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is the day the lord has made every elements of this day from all corners of the earth works in my favour in Jesus name. My life is revisited by the almighty king, He has removed all form of regret, depression and self loathe from my life and lineage. My soul pants for the new wine of God and I am filled with the extraordinary power as I seek Him daily. This day I will rejoice and be glad in the Lord. I will sing unto the king of kings for He has done great things beyond my imagination. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th April 2019[Day 103]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...