Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 3:8

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who can stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will.
Who can stand against the king?
No one can, No one will.

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.
Yes, it does
Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.

We put our trust in You
Yes, we put our hope in You

You will deliver,
You're a provider
I find my victory in You
Forever victorious,
Forever we win
I find my victory in You

Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.

Salvation belongs to the Lord ; May Your blessing be upon Your people. Selah.
PSALMS 3:8 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I thank you and give you all praise and glory due to you alone in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and for your abundance love showered on me on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord thank you for destroying the power of death and hell in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the understanding in your word that has resulted in my victory in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the power of resurrection working daily over my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for enabling me to walk in the victory in your power and name all the days of my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over sickness and diseases in Jesus name

Lord thank you for terminating all plans of the enemy concerning my destiny and faith in you in Jesus name

Lord thank your for many souls that will come to the knowledge of you and receive you as their lord and saviour this day in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord thank you over the life of the vessel used for this prayer and many who you impact through it, thank you for the victory dance and song you have released to us henceforth over all challenges in life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is the day the lord almighty has made I will rejoice and be glad in it. His resurrection power is working wonders in and through me. It is my season of victory because Christ has taken over all. He has disgraced the enemies and their plan. He has negated the forces of darkness making public ridicule of them. The lord has established His word in and through my life. I am a victor, a conqueror, a survivor. I am mounting high on eagle's wings and soaring above all life challenges because greater is He that is in me than he that lives in the world. His name is Jesus Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st April 2019 [Day 111]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...