Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2019

Prayer from Exodus 13:21

Sinach

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

I am a burning and shinning light 
The salt of the earth 
I am new man I'm glorified 
I'm an ambassador 

Everything about me is blessed 
The head not the tail
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ 
Sin has no power over me 

No weapon fashioned against me
Shall ever prosper 
I have a goodly heritage 
Great things are spoken of me

And the Lord went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
Exodus 13:21 KJV

Prayer

King of glory I worship your holy name and give all praise to you alone

Mighty Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of  my sin and your love for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father this is another day be my guide in all I will be doing in Jesus name

I decree this day I enjoy the fullness of God's grace and His exceeding love in all areas in Jesus name

I decree every power that rise against my life and household is totally negated in Jesus name

I decree all forces of negativity working against my glory are destroyed now in Jesus name

I decree the power of the almighty goes before me and guides my path in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God comes with me and is shinning around my life in Jesus name

I decree I am enveloped in the divine wonders of God therefore I am untouchable for any works of darkness in Jesus name

I decree every thing I utter from my mouth begin to sow seed of great in lives that hear it as my utterance is directed by the Most High in Jesus name

I cast out every high things acting as a dominating power upon my destiny against the will of God in Jesus name

I decree ways are made for me in places I least expect and no delay in my path in Jesus name

I decree my joy is forever full and nothing can stop my joy in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many lives impacted by it no weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rise against us in judgement is condemned in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord I thank your for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am in this world. The lord is my shield, He is my present help in times of need, He is my defence and my victory. He has created a path before me and nothing can delay me from achieving what He purposed for me. He has destroyed all risen opposition and made public ridicule of them. I am a conqueror and overcomer. I am moving in the direction of greatness beyond the imagination of man. My eyes have seen and my hears have heard what wonders God does on daily basis. I am a partaker of His wonders, I am a testifier. I am not a failure, nothing that rise against me and the purpose of God for me can subdue me. I am victorious even in impossible circumstances, I am a star and I shine brighter and brighter because Jesus is the light in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th April 2019 [Day 116]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...