Search This Blog

Monday 22 April 2019

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Song by Todd Dulaney

Hallelujah, you have won the victory
Hallelujah, you have won it all for me
Death could not hold you down
You are the risen king
Seated in majesty
You are the risen king

By his stripes we are healed
By his nail pierced hands, we're free
By his blood we're washed clean
Now we have the victory

And The power of sin is broken
Jesus overcame it all, yeah, yes he did
He has won our freedom
Jesus has won it all

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:57‭-‬58 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord my father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord this is a new day in your name and power everything will work together for my good and to your glory in Jesus name

Lord keep my feet steady in your path in Jesus name

Lord help me in anyway I struggle with righteousness due to sinful nature in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take control over my life and all that I engage in in Jesus name

Eternal father uproot from my life all seed of death spiritually, physically, financially, marritally, academically, health wise and all aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree I am free from the bondage of sin and all evil occurrence in Jesus name

I decree my body spirit and soul is free from any form of sickness because Christ has paid for it all

I decree my life and household is experiencing new life henceforth in all areas in Jesus name

I decree the weapon of sickness and shame is totally negated in my life in Jesus name

I decree the weapon of darkness and rulers of this world is rendered obsolete over my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree my life is henceforth a channel of divine occurrence and blessings in Jesus name

I decree my life will experience reasons to shout Halleluyah beyond the capacity of my voice in Jesus name

My season of endless victory is here no more crying or gnashing of teeth in and around me in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) rise and function as the lord as ordained, every chain over you is totally broken in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many lives impacted, the power of death and Hades is broken permanently in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin Shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. This day and henceforth all things work together for my good. The lord has broken all chains of limitations and power of hell over my life. My life is dedicated to the Most High king, therefore I live my life to please Christ and in Christ. My hope is solely resting on The Word(Jesus) because He is the way, the truth and life. My destiny is hidden under His shadow, I dwell in His secret place and He is My light. I am an overcomer because Christ conquered every challenge and barrier trying to work or working contrary to His plan for me. Nothing can seperate me from Him because I and my father are one. In Christ I live move and have my being. Glory be to God Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd April 2019 Day [112]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...