Search This Blog

Monday 8 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 97:1

Song

I will magnify the lord
Who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from the enemy

The Lord reigneth
Blessed be the lord
Let the rock of my salvation be exalted

The Lord reigneth
Blessed be the lord
Let the rock of my salvation be exalted

The Lord reigns, let the earth rejoice; Let the many islands and coastlands be glad.
PSALMS 97:1 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for your love and kindness upon me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this precious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

King of kings have your way in my life and glorify yourself in all that I do in Jesus name

Everlasting king I come to you and release all that I have and that I am before you take charge of my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine direct me in every aspect teach me what I need to know and help me to keep moving in your will in Jesus name

Lord announce yourself in my glory let every lives see your glory in me In Jesus name

Father remove every form of discouragement and weariness form my life in Jesus name

Lord manifest in all that concerns my life glorify yourself over all situation in Jesus name

Lord erase all confusion and lack of clarity around my life in Jesus name

Lord increase my knowledge of you and what you have called me to do on earth in Jesus name.

Lord you are my rock keep me hidden within you in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord in the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many lives Impacted, be our rock and make it impossible for enemy to turn us to underdogs in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for anawered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a light that can never be hidden I will continue to illuminate in every area. The lord is my guide and He directs my path in all that I do. I stand daily on the rock that never fail, Jesus is the Rock on which I stand on because He is the rock of ages. My life is experiencing new dawn of greatness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. My life has become a channel of divine opportunities, I do not live to lose, I live a life of gain always. My spiritual life is inundated by the divinity power therefore I am filled with supernatural ability to do great things. I cannot stumble or fall or fail because I have been lifted up by Messiah in Jesus name amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 8th April 2019 [Day 98]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...