Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2019

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 9:8

Song by Don Moen

Only by grace can we enter
Only by grace can we stand
Not by our human endeavour
But by the blood of the Lamb

Into Your presence You call us
You call us to come
Into Your presence You draw us
And now by Your grace we come
Now by Your grace we come

Lord, if You marked our transgressions, who would stand?
Thanks to Your grace we are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb
Lord, if You marked our transgressions, who would stand?
Thanks to Your grace we are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb

And God is able to make all grace [every favor and earthly blessing] come in abundance to you, so that you may always [under all circumstances, regardless of the need] have complete sufficiency in everything [being completely self-sufficient in Him], and have an abundance for every good work and act of charity.
2 CORINTHIANS 9:8 AMP

Prayer
Almighty father you are the glorious one I worship your name

King of kings I thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for the salvation of my soul

I decree this day I will enjoy the goodness of God in abundance in Jesus name

I decree everywhere I go grace of God works for me in Jesus name

I decree wherever my name is mentioned His grace stands for me in Jesus name

I decree every thing I lay my hands on succeeds in Jesus name

I decree all long awaited blessings locate me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my days of better testimonies are here in Jesus name

I decree my life has no room for miserable occurrence in Jesus name

I decree every power working in secret to jeopardize my source of joy is totally disgraced in Jesus name

I decree my light is shining and nothing can hinder it in Jesus name

I decree I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost if you can if not decree grace of God over all that concerns you and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and every one impacted by it, let abundance and sufficient grace works for us all in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Everyday of my life I swim in the glory of God and all elements of the earth works in my favour in Jesus name. Grace of God surrounds all that concerns me always. My life is renewed through the power of Christ made available to me. I am living a new life of grace that is exceeding great. Everywhere I go the Lord is there with me, Doors of greatness, open heaven, favour and divine intervention open unto me henceforth. I live move and have my being in Christ alone. No power on earth has power over my life or destiny because Christ is the power working in and out of season in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th April 2019 [Day 102]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...