Search This Blog

Sunday 14 April 2019

Prayer from Galatians 6:6-7

Song by Sinach

The Word is a seed
When planted and watered
Grows to be great
You can be anything you want
You can achieve all your dreams
If you only believe
The Word of God is here today
Coming right at you
Would you believe it?
Dare to receive

In this world where there are seasons and times
This is your season
Its time to shine again
In this world where there are seasons and times
This is your season
Its time to shine again

You may down
May be discouraged
It will come to pass
Be strong
Be encouraged
It’s only for a while
The Word of God is here today
Working inside of you
Would you believe it?
Dare to receive

In a world where there’re seasons and times
This is your season
It’s time to shine again
In a world where there’re seasons and times
This is your season
It’s time to shine again

I believe this is my season
It’s time to shine again
Shine again shine again

Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:6‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and exalt your name for who you are in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your word and power in it that keeps me going in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the understanding you give to me through your word on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord have your way this day, make it a day of blessings all around in Jesus name

I decree the word is working and bringing life into my soul in Jesus name

I decree everything that is causing my life hassle henceforth begin to turn to channel of Testimony in Jesus name

I decree every power risen opposition against my life be totally disgraced in Jesus name

I decree whatever has been erected to cause me and my household pain  is subdued in Jesus name

I command my destiny to come out of every cage of stagnation in Jesus name

I decree into this community every power that truncate destiny of young ones and cause sudden death is destroyed in Jesus name

I command all my household fortunes tied down by any power or authority be released in Jesus name

I decree it is my season to shine no power of hell with outshine my light in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

I decree into the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all who are impacted, no plot assigned to hide our light will stand in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is working in my life, the power of the world is giving life to my soul. The word is causing me supernatural encounter, all that have been risen against me are fling for my uplifting. The glory of the Most High radiates in my life daily. I am a testifier of the great power of God in my life. I am highly favoured, I am next in line to testify to His goodness. That which has been used to torment me, an end comes to them. I am living a fulfilling Life absolutely nothing can deny me if that. It is my year of jubilee. All that the lord said about me is manifesting in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th April 2019[Day 106]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...