Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Prayer from 1Kings 18:39

Song by Todd Dulaney

Yes the world
Will bow down and say You are God
Every man
Will bow down and say You are King

So let's start right now
Why would we wait?

King of glory fill this place
Just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You

King of glory fill this place
Just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You

So we'll sing Hallelujah
‘Til You come again
And we'll dance in Your presence
‘Til You come again
I'll just sing Hallelujah
‘Til You come again
And I'll dance in Your presence
‘Til You come again
And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord , he is the God; the Lord , he is the God.
1 Kings 18:39 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and exalt your name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your love and daily grace made available to me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the grace to see this awesome day and breath of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my salvation in Jesus name

Elohim you are God in my life never let me deny your supremacy in my life under any circumstance in Jesus name

Father I bow to worship you do not let my focus shift in giving you the worship as you deserve in Jesus name

Lord in my life let every mini gods be totally brought to shame in Jesus name

Lord let every power contending with my faith be subdued under my feet always in Jesus name

Lord eternal let all joy destroying agent assigned againsy my life begin to see you at work in my life and bring them to the knowledge of the true God in Jesus name

Jehovah erase every altar erected against my life for the purpose of destroying my faith in Jesus name

Almighty father  do not allow the enemy to have upper hand over my life in Jesus name

I decree that every power contending with the stand of Holy spirit in me to be brought down to their face in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Father over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all who are impacted let your will only stand beyond any adversaries in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am Operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of adversaries have no hold over my life and destiny. Every contending situation or spirit are brought to their knee over my life. My joy is forever filled with the blessings of God. This is the day the Most High has made for me I will rejoice and be glad in it. No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rise against me in Judgement is destroyed. I do not despise the days of little beginning of God's greatness in my life, my latter glory is more greater than the former because God will finish what he started in my life. Everything about me is turning to testimony, every situation is becoming a reason to celebrate. Those who have risen against me in the past are bowing before me and the Most High declaring that indeed I serve a living God. I am not a laughing matter to anyone, I am a role model, a solution and way maker because I carry divinity in my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)5th April 2019 ©[Day 95]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...