Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Prayer from Luke 2:10

Song

Joy overflows in my heart
Sing a new song to the lord
I will praise your name
I will worship you
Glory Hallelujah
Sing a new song to the lord

Wetin (what) I go give to you
My praise
Wetin (what) I go give to You
My praise

But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be for all the people.
LUKE 2:10 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I bless your name and worship your majesty in Jesus name

Almighty king I give you all praise and glory due to you in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah  have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days you are my king and source of joy this day and always let me enjoy your joy in an overflowing way in Jesus name

I decree sorrow has no place in my life, my family, my home, my community and my nation in Jesus name

I decree every long awaited news of joy that is meant for me or my household locate us henceforth in Jesus name

I decree this day and every other day of my life will be lived in joy beyond human understanding in Jesus name

I decree every case that is meant to cause me pain is permanently closed in Jesus name

I command open heaven over me and all that concerns me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree into every corners of the earth my life and all that concerns me attracts joy in all areas in Jesus name

I command every vow made in the past or present to alienate my joy from getting to me become null and void in Jesus name

I command every being vowed to keep me in shame for their benefit against the will of God be utterly disgraced in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the person used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it we will have overflowing joy and testimony and endless praise henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to decree joy over those things  you are awaiting goodness on in Jesus name*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is the day the lord as made and every elements of this day works in my favour to the glory of God. My joy is undeniable, I am living in a new era of overflowing joy. His light is shinning over my path brighter and brighter. My glory now can never be hindered by my past or any mistake attached to my destiny because in Christ I am a new creature old things have passed away and all things have become new. I am soaring into a new era of greatness, my season of laughter has begun nothing absolutely nothing can stop my joy in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 11th April 2019 [Day 101]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...