Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 139:7-9

Song by Todd Dulaney

You are everything to me
You are everything to me
You are everything to me
You are everything to me

You are Alpha and Omega
You're my Healer, You're my Saviour
You are everything, You are everything

You are more than life to me
You are more than life to me
You are more than life to me

You are God of angel armies
Worthy of praise honor and glory
You are everything
You are everything

Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;Psalms 139:7‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father you are my saviour I worship you

King of glory thank you for this new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your love that is showered upon my life daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for providing for me even when I least expect

Lord thank you for making a way for me and not allowing my waiting period to be a waste in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine thank you for guiding me and supporting me in all decision I make in Jesus name

Lord I come to you and release all that I am before you because you alone are everything to me in life continue to be my guide in Jesus name

Father over(mention) that my case has been written off by man arise and make way for me in Jesus name

Lord concerning all that has been a burden upon my family and has turned to center of mockery this day let there be a positive divine turn around that will cause us to rejoice in Jesus name

Lord in any way the enemy is waiting to launch attack spiritually or physically upon me,my household, community and nation terminate such plans permanently in Jesus name

Lord you know my utmost heart desire which I speak to you about daily, let me sing a new song over it henceforth in Jesus name

Father here are my hands, henceforth let all I lay my hands on be blessed and prosper beyond human understanding in Jesus name

My father search me and renew me wherever my life needs a renewal, cause my destiny to encounter divine restoration in Jesus name

Father as I determine to know you more in my life help me to get rid of every weariness in my spiritual growth in Jesus name

Father give me victory over all weakness that wants to see my end in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree my path is lightened and no darkness can overpower the light of God upon my life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord in the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all lives impacted by it arise and cause all crooked path to become straight henceforth in our lives in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is my compass in life. My father has set my feet on the the pinnacle of greatness and faith. I am moving high and soaring in the direction my father has orchestrated for me. God is my everything, He is my healer, provider, sustainer, defender, way maker, judge in the court room, my shield  and my salvation. This day everything works together in my favour, I live above any form of criticism, whatever I lay my hands on excels. I am a success, I am a blessings, I will never lack, My faith increase by day, disappointment has no stand in me because I have a father who turns around situation to my favour and to the glory of His name. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th April 2019 [Day 115]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...