Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 106:4-5

Song

King of glory Mighty God
You deserve my praise
You deserve my praise

King of glory mighty God
You deserve my praise
You deserve my praise

All of my praise
All of my praise
All of my praise
I give you my praise

Remember me, O Lord , with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;  That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.
Psalms 106:4‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and magnify you for who you are in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal father thank you for your love for me and your grace upon my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of all my sin and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for counting me worthy this day as your child and for orchestrating my path in your will in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your indispensable grace that is taking me out of disgrace in Jesus

Lord this day I pray that all I do will be favoured and your will be glorified in Jesus name

I decree it is my season to rejoice in all areas of life in Jesus

I decree I am set free from any circumstance that short changes my faith with doubt and blurred vision in Jesus name

I decree I am overcoming daily in all areas in Jesus name

I decree my light will shine consistently and nothing can put me down in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take absolute control over my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my source of joy will never turn to source of disappointment in Jesus name

I decree my life is moving to level of greatness and outpouring of abundance beyond human imagination in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy spirit of you can, if you cannot dedicate time to worship God*

I decree into the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it praise and reason to praise God will never cease in our lives in Jesus name

*Person Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with praise, God has brought me out of Miry clay and has set my feet on solid rock, therefore, I am unshakeable to any destroying force. My life time on earth is dedicated to the King of kings because He is my source and my defence. The glory of my latter day and present day shines without any hinderance. No more sharing of or receiving bad news, I am a bearer of goodness. Everywhere my name is mention, everywhere I go, the lord goes before me, in me and through me. This race of life I am running I will finish strong by His grace, I will not vanish like smoke into thin air. I will fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 30th April 2019 [Day 120]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...