Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 April 2019

Prayer from Acts 16:25-26

Song by Jason Nelson

Our worship and our praise is shifting the atmosphere
Till the heavens are open
This praise is shifting
Shifting the atmosphere
For breakthrough in healing
Our worship is shifting the atmosphere

It's moving and it's breaking
This worship is shifting the atmosphere
Every yoke is destroyed
Every chain is broken
This worship is shifting the atmosphere
It's moving it's breaking
Our worship is shifting the atmosphere

Till the heavens are open
For breakthrough healing
This worship is shifting the atmosphere
It's moving and it's breaking
Our worship is shifting the atmosphere
It's moving and it's breaking
My praise is shifting the atmosphere. Around midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening

Suddenly, there was a massive earthquake, and the prison was shaken to its foundations. All the doors immediately flew open, and the chains of every prisoner fell off!
Acts of the Apostles 16:25‭-‬26 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give you all glory due to you alone in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship you for your wonderful works in my life in Jesus name

Lord I arise early today to call on You, go ahead of me and break every chain keeping me in the past instead of the present in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith and capacity in You daily in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me the grace to always focus on you in all situation in Jesus name

Father increase the ability to praise you ceaseless in all situations in my life in Jesus name

I decree my freedom from every spiritual jail or captivity or captors in Jesus name

I decree every power chaining me down to unpleasant places to be permanently over throned in Jesus name

I command every atmosphere of stagnation in my life to receive speed in Jesus name

Lord this day henceforth let my life experience freedom from all forms of limitations spiritually or physically in Jesus nam

I uproot every seed of disgrace planted and germinating over my success in life in Jesus name

Lord as I release my self into worshiping you in all situations let my life experience divine transformation in Jesus name

Lord destroy every company that takes me away from your plan in my life in Jesus name

Father terminate all authority rejoicing over every negative predicament in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I decree healing into the atmosphere around my life and family in Jesus name

I cancel all aura of negativity oozing over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my worship begins to release positive energy around my life to the glory of God in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord over the source of this prayer envelope her life with atmosphere of miracles and every lives impacted daily in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is soaked in the word of God, my destiny is enveloped in the atmosphere of divine occurrence. I arise daily filled with praises to my king. He orchestrates my daily activities, the Lord has released power to set captives free into my life. Henceforth no power can hold me captive, spiritually, physically and other aspects of my life. All yokes is broken, all burden is lifted, I am experiencing a shift in the spiritual realm that promotes my destiny physically. No longer will I be called forsaken, no longer will I be called forgotten, no longer will I be called barren, no longer will I be called failure because the Lord has broken the chain of jailer and captors in my life and lineage in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd April 2019 ©[Day 93]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...