Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2019

Prayer from Romans 9:21

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Take the stage Lord
And have Your way
I'm just a vessel
And nothing more
And when You're done
Please take the glory
I'm satisfied
Just to see You glorified

Take the stage Lord
And have Your way
I'm your vessel Lord
And nothing more
And when You're done
Please take the glory
I'm satisfied
Just to see You glorified

Oh Dear Lord
I ask You to take Your place
Sink through me
Speak through me
Blow through me
And preach through me
That your name be glorified
Let the name of Jesus
Alone be lifted high
Amen

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
Romans 9:21 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father I worship you and give you all the praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your love and grace upon my life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sins and your love concerning me in Jesus name

Father take your place in my life henceforth fill my being like never before in Jesus name

Father in all that I do today or I engage in let everything work together for my good in Jesus name

Lord let the oil of your presence fill my life and let the fire of your word burn within me always in Jesus name

Lord almighty by your grace let my life reach the level you want it to in Jesus name

Holy spirit take off every form of attitude that can cause me to blaspheme against you in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) take your place let me experience your divine touch in Jesus name

Glorious one over my family take your place remove all evil altar that is contending with your presence in our midst in Jesus name

I decree I will not walk in my own understanding but the understanding of Christ for the rest of my life in Jesus name

I will never become an abandoned vessel in the things of the Most High in Jesus name

In all I do, my life honours God because I am a vessel unto honour in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it. Let the fire of your word be rekindled always in us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus so am I in this world. This is the day the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. The lord has taken His place over my life. His light has tabernacle upon my destiny, I am a vessel unto honour. My father has removed all blemishes that wants to make me a dishonour vessel. In Christ I live move and have my being. My days are filled with divine grace. The lord has given me power to get wealth so new ideas fill my being daily. I am moving and progressing in the way the lord has created for me, nothing can hold me back because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th April 2019 [Day 107]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...