Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 April 2019

Prayer from Colossians 3:17

Song

You are the reason why I lift my hands
Why I lift my voice, Why I sing to you
You are the reason I'm alive today
I am here to say it's all because of you

You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason
You are the reason

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Colossians 3:17 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer I worship and extol your majesty in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making this day a great day for me and for letting everything work in my favour in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me prosper body soul and spirit

Father thank you for causing all that I lay my hands on to yield positive fruits in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your strength in me that has replaced all weaknesses in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that set me on the right path at all time in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your name that is daily working wonders in my life

Lord thank you for removing all barriers off my path and for your divine elevation in all I do in Jesus name

Lord thank you for shaming all shame of my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for subduing any form of anger in me with supernatural love in every aspects of my life

Lord thank you concerning(mention) for you are showing yourself powerful over the situation and all is turning into testimonies in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many lives impacted daily by it in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance for the things you can or cannot see that you trust Him to intervene and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Every aspects of this day and the elements of the day works for my good. I am filled with the heart of gratitude daily to the King of kings. My father has opened the book of rememberance concerning me. I will not tarry in the place of prayer without answers because God is for me and absolutely nothing can work against His plan for me. My life is moving in the direction of favour and blessings, I am not limited by any factor because divinity is at work in me. I can never be disadvantaged in anyway because My God is the one who works in and through me to create wonderful things. I am a living testimony of the great power of Christ Jesus. I am glad my father loves me and I am a success always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th April 2019 [Day 114]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...