Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 73:28

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend

You are my desire
And no one else will do
'Cause no one else can take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace

Help me find a way
Bring me back to You
Bring me back, oh Jesus

You're all I want You're all I ever needed
You're all I want help me know you are near


But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God , that I may declare all thy works.

Psalms 73:28 KJV


Prayer

Lord I worship you and give you all the glory

Mighty king thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day which you have made me a partaker of in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word sent to me on Daily basis and the wonders it does in my life 

Lord remove from my life every doubt in the place of prayer in Jesus name

Eternal father uproot anything that is growing within my life that ought not to be in Jesus name

Lord you are all I want in my life fill me like never before and let my life glorify you in Jesus name

Jehovah touch me this day renew all that needs to be renewed in me in Jesus name

Lord your name is a strong tower as I call you keep me under your mighty tower and shield me from all negative attractions in Jesus name

Abba father erase every feeling of being forsaken from my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord terminate every power bent on making me an abandoned vessel in your vineyard in Jesus name

Father henceforth let me feel your presence in me like never before in Jesus name

Lord henceforth speak to my heart, also let me hear you audibly so I will always take my direction from you and not end up where you don't want me to in Jesus name

Lord as I lay before you my heart desires(mention) visit me this day and let me have cause to shout for joy over each and everyone of them in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and everyone of us blessed by it, let your light shine on our path and never let us fall prey of the enemy in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is on my side nothing can pull me away from His divine abode. I am safe in His arms, He has made me untouchable for any works of enemy. Daily He visit me with His presence, I am a peculiar person, a royal priesthood, a holy nation. I am a carrier of divine power, my life is upward and forward always. The lord saturates my being with His unchangeable ability and grace in abundance. This day and always all things work together for my good, I do not have no regrets because the lord goes before me, He is with me and comes behind me always in Jesus name amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th April 2019[Day 118]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...