Search This Blog

Sunday 7 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 137:5

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So, You came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So, You cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for
So, You sacrificed your life

So, I could be free
So, I could be whole
So, I could tell everyone I know

If I forget you, O Jerusalem, Let my right hand forget [her skill with the harp].
PSALMS 137:5 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give all praise due to you in Jesus name

Elohim I magnify your name for the opportunity given to me daily and word send to me at all time in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and for salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not forgetting me in Jesus name

Father thank you for being my closest friend and for revealing yourself to me in every situation in Jesus name

My father you are worthy of all adoration remove from my heart every thoughts of neglect either the ones I grew up with or grown into in Jesus name

Lord my name is written in the palm of your hands build me to be a glory carrier in every area in Jesus name

Lord thank you for terminating every false accusations of the enemy over my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for keeping my feet steady in you always in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over everything in your life and the things He has prised to give to you in life*

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many lives affected by it daily thank you because you will fulfill your promises over us all in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is my keeper, He is my strength, He is my saviour and deliverer. He is my defence and protector, He is the one and only true father. He never sleep nor slumber over my life, He is God eternal, His majesty rules over my life, the Lord has dismantle all that needs to be dismantled for me to step into greater height. God is working things out for me, He has me safe in His hands, I can never be pulled off by any force because I am Engraved into His hands. He is the Holy one of Israel my father and my salvation. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th April 2019© [Day 97]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...