Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Prayer from Hosea 6:1

Song by Glowreeyah Braimoh

Miracle worker
Miracle worker
Come and do a miracle, a miracle today
Come and do a miracle, a miracle today

Destiny changer
You are a destiny changer
Come and change a destiny, a destiny today
Come and change a destiny, a destiny today

Your name is Yaweh
Your name is Yaweh
You are the miracle working God
Your name is Yaweh

Come, and let us return unto the Lord : for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
Hosea 6:1 KJV

Prayer
Almighty father the great one and indescribable king I worship you

Lord eternal I thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty king thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your love upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal you are the able God this day change that which is impossible around to be possible henceforth in Jesus name

I decree this day and always everything works for my good and the glory of God in Jesus name

Abba father I come to you, heal our land of all attrocities and evil occurrence in Jesus name

Lord heal my life and make me whole remove all form of infirmities that keeps my life under unfavorable conditions in Jesus name

Lord in your power terminate every dream killer that is assigned to kill my dream and purpose in life in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy prevail over all judgement hanging over my life and household in Jesus name

King of glory destroy all wishes of the adversaries standing against your plan for my life and household in Jesus name

Lord almighty let every plan to steal my joy or peace be totally negated in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine empower me to do great things in life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and every lives impacted let your promises of Old and new begin to manifest beyond our thinking in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Father for many people that have been denied of their peace and joy arise and avenge for them all in Jesus name

Lord terminate every tormenting power of terrorism over every nation henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, i am operation in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. This day all elements of the earth works in my favour and to the glory of God. My eyes will see the goodness of God in the land of the living. My destiny will fulfill purpose and I will always have reasons to testify to the wonderful works of God. The fearless warrior who is the king of kings goes ahead of me, in me and after me all the days of my life. Whatever door I knock opens in my favour and wherever I place my feet on His wonders take place in and through me. I am not a waste of space, I am a wonder made by the wonderful God. I am a solution giver and a carrier of His wonderful power and glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 23rd April 2019 [Day 113]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...