Search This Blog

Saturday 27 April 2019

Prayer from Isaiah 61:1

Sing by Tasha Cobbs

You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the spirit
And I will open up inside
You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the spirit
I will open up inside

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isaiah 61:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that endures in my life in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for your word sent to me daily and for the strength received through your word in Jesus name

I decree today I will enjoy the power of God in all areas and this day will work for my good in Jesus name

Ancient of days here I am I release myself take over my life and use me for your glory in Jesus name

Lord remove every spirit of resistant against your will out of my life in Jesus name

Lord help me to focus on what you have called me to do here on earth and never be carried away by the mundane and perishable things of this world in Jesus name

Father never let me depend on myself or any human ability that I will neglect your supernatural ability in me in Jesus name

Holy Spirit purify and guide me in all that I engage in, in my life in Jesus name

Lord let the fire of your word keep burning in me as I dwell and meditate daily on your word in Jesus name

Lord take away every spirit of familiarity that makes one take your word with levity rather than how I ought to in Jesus name

Lord almighty as my confidence grows daily in You and Your word let many lives that come in contact with me be transformed to know you more in Jesus name

Lord in this community let your word stand and erase every forces that stand against your word in anyway in Jesus name

Lord in my family and generation let our lives be exemples of the true nature of God almighty in Jesus name

Lord never let me be too heavy for your work or too proud to obey your commandments in my life in Jesus name

*Begin to speak to God regarding the areas you desire more of Him pour your heart to Him and believe it is settled as you pray in Jesus name*

Father over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers and every lives impacted by it, let your divine presence be evident in all we do and let your name be glorified in and through us in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am Operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a vessel of the Most High King, My body is His temple this life I live is not mine but I live in Him who has called me out of darkness into His marvellous light. The Spirit of the Lord is in me, guiding me in all areas, renewing my tongue for divine utterance, my hands are skilled for glorious happenings. I do not depend on my human ability because the one in me has made all ability in me to be supernatural. I am filled daily with power of divinity, I rule and reign because the King of kings lives inside of me. I am not apologetic about who I am because in Christ, I live Move and I have my being. Without Christ Jesus I am nothing but with Him I am Something, I'm a very important person. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th April 2019[Day 117]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...