Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 20:5

Song by Sinach

Mighty is our God, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Glorious is our God, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

Lord we bless Your name, hallelujah
Lord we bless Your name, hallelujah
Lord we bless Your name, hallelujah
You are worthy of my praise
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy of my praise
You are worthy Lord

Powerful is our God, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Glorious is our God, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah
Mighty is our God, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

Lord we bless Your name, hallelujah
Lord we bless Your name, hallelujah
Lord we bless Your name, hallelujah
You are worthy of my praise
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy of my praise
You are worthy Lord

We will sing joyously over your victory, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May the Lord fulfill all your petitions.
PSALMS 20:5 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I glorify and extol your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my king and the restorer of my soul in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your word sent to me in daily basis in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your love daily showered on me in Jesus name

I decree this day will work for my good and all the elements of the day work for the glory of God in my life in Jesus name

I terminate every arrangement of the enemy set aside to tamper with my destiny in Jesus name

I destroy every channel the enemy wants to use or is using to place a foothold in my  life in Jesus name

I destroy every evil imagination and pronunciation said upon my life lurking over my destiny in Jesus name

I command my life out of the coven of the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

I terminate every evil revelations used as a loop hole to operate over my destiny by the enemy in Jesus name

I dismantle every plan that wants to truncate my destiny and that's of my household at any cost in Jesus name

I command my life to be in the direct path of the Most High in Jesus name

Lord over the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, let all attempts of the enemy be ridicualed in public and totally condemned in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. This day will work for my good, nothing will destroy the blessings and plans of God embedded in this day for me in Jesus name. The mighty hand of God has delivered me from snare of Fowler and noisome pestilence. I am triumphant in all areas, I am ruling over all circumstances because the King of kings resides within me. My soul is nourished by His word therefore I can never be empty. I carry solutions in me because the one that is in me has the power to make impossibilities possible. He is the strong tower. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th April 2019©[Day 100]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...