Search This Blog

Sunday 28 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 136:13

Song by Hillsong

Well, everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
But let mercy fall on me
Well everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior
The hope of nations

My Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
And fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
And now I surrender
(I surrender)

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever:
Psalms 136:13 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I worship you and give all glory to you

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of all my sin and for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty for all you have started in my life in Jesus name

I decree this day I will have supernatural and unending testimonies in Jesus name

King of glory over every aspect of my life that I face any mountain give me victory in Jesus name

I decree that every risen challenge before my life is subdued in Jesus name

I decree the mercy of God is working for me in all places in Jesus name

I decree that every known or unknown opposing power before me are rendered obsolete in Jesus name

I decree as I go about my day to day activity the Lord orders my steps to greater height in Jesus name

I decree no dream killer will have a stand over my dream in life in Jesus name

I decree my glory will not wane suddenly in Jesus name

I decree nothing will steal my joy and testimony away in Jesus name

I decree that every areas of life that I have faced one challenge or the other the power of God is giving me victory without battle in Jesus name

*Begin to decree your breakthrough in all areas you desire and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it our joy will overflow in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I decree this is my day of unending breakthrough and testimony. All mountains are becoming stepping stones, every power that rise in judgement against my life is totally negated. My life is receiving a new launch of testimonies in all aspects I have waited for it. The lord has made me untouchable for all forces of darkness. I am going higher by day and soaring into heights purposed by the lord for me. It is my season, I can never be written off, I can never be disadvantaged, I am a success in every area. I am achieving great things in life, My Halleluyah is rising from within because God has settled all that concerns me to the glory of his Holy name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 29th April 2019 [Day 119]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...