Search This Blog

Friday 19 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 71:23

Hymn

O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

And when I think of God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

When Christ shall come with shout of acclamation
And lead me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow with humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art


My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

Psalms 71:23 KJV


Prayer


Almighty father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name


King of kings I worship and extol your majesty for who you are in Jesus name


Lord my God thank you for your love showered on me on daily basis in Jesus name


King of glory thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed on Calvary for it remission of my sin and my salvation of my soul in Jesus name


Lord fill my soul with the joy and best of heaven in Jesus name


Lord almighty uproot from my life every weariness that wants to keep my soul in a sorrowful position in Jesus name


Holy spirit divine have your way in me tabernacle in my life and rule over my destiny in Jesus name


Ancient of days let my life constantly experience your greatness in Jesus name


Lord negate every threat of any worldly figure proving themself great in my life in Jesus name


Lord in all areas I feel like I have hit the rock bottom keep my feet standing and give me breakthrough in all aspect in Jesus name


Holy Spirit refill me with your divine presence daily and erase all form of blasphemy that can grieve you out of my life in Jesus name


Lord concerning my joy in life never allow the enemy to negate my source of joy in Jesus name


*Personal Prayer*


Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all the lives impacted by it, let your power of resurrection bring back to life all that is dead but needs to be alive henceforth in Jesus name


Thank you Almighty king for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My soul is filled with the living water, my life is illuminated by the light of God. My path is directed daily by the King of kings. Nothing can keep me bound in situation Jehovah has set me free from. I enjoy the power of resurrection daily in all that I do because Christ in me is the hope of glory. My joy knows no bound, My destiny is overwhelmed with glorious happenings. It is my season of testimonies because lines are falling into pleasant places for me. I have a goodly heritage, great things are spoken about me, everywhere I go or my name is mentioned kings and kingdom are rising to favour me. I will fulfill my purpose of creation, I will not die with my purpose unaccomplished. The joy of the lord is my strength. Hallelujah!*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th April 2019 [Day 109] 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...