Search This Blog

Sunday 14 April 2019

Prayer from Romans 8:1-3

Song by Timothy Reddick

I’m free indeed
In Christ I’m free indeed
No chains are holding me
It’s who I choose to be
Everybody say now

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
Romans 8:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I exalt your name and give you all the praise due to you alone in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for your love and greatness upon my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and for making me your child in Jesus name

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...