Search This Blog

Saturday 6 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 55:1

Song by Jason Nelson

I believe i will get there
If I trust the path he's laying
I can't see him but he's there
I'll just follow as he leads the way

Because I know that God will make a way(Anybody believe that)
God will make a way (I tried him and I know that)
He will make a way
he'll make a wayyyyyyy...

Through mountains high and valleys low
Through the worst of it you are always by my side
And even if you have to open the sea
I know I'll make it because you are my God
that's why I say that...

Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication.
Psalms 55:1 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king I worship and extol your majesty for you are God alone in my life in Jesus name

Elohim I give you praise for your wonderful works that is appearing daily in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for the love you shower on me on daily basis in Jesus name

King of glory have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Abba father I come to you in total surrender have your way in me in Jesus name

Lord over every situation in my life make a way for me beyond my thinking let me experience your supernatural way making power at work in Jesus name

Holy spirit I depend solely on you take off every form of discouragement from my life in Jesus name

King of kings erase all doubts that wants to becloud my faith in any way in Jesus name

Father uproot all root of diverse challenge planted into my generation in Jesus name

I decree every power of retrogression working to chain me down is totally destroyed in Jesus name

I command all my blessings to locate me even in places it has been withheld from me in Jesus name

I decree my life is experiencing an upsurge of greatness in all areas beyond my imagination in Jesus name

I command all waters of bitterness in and around me to be sweetened henceforth in Jesus name

I flush out all evil comparison lurking around my destiny causing distractions in my life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning every one impacted by this daily prayer and vessel used to write it make way in places we are longing for way out in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is making a way for me as I call on Him He answers me. My life is experiencing a new launch of greatness and glory in all areas. Whatever had been a barrier is lifted out of my path, He is causing me to shine bright in all areas. Whatever He has called mine is locating me from wherever it may be. My life is a testimony because the way maker is turning all situations around for my good. He has released me into a new life of abundance, favour, breakthrough, success, and all round divine encounter in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th April 2019 ©[Day 96]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...