Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 April 2019

Prayer from Psalms 148:3

Song by Todd Dulaney

Free to dance and sing,
Free to lift my hands and worship, Lord I'm free, Lord I'm free.
Free to dance and sing,
Free to lift my hands and worship, Lord I'm free, Lord I'm free.

Free to dance and sing,
Free to lift my hands and worship, Lord I'm free, Lord I'm free.
Free to dance and sing,
Free to lift my hands and worship, Lord I'm free, Lord I'm free.

I'm a free worshipper,
I'm a free worshipper,
I'm a free worshipper
Lord I'm free.
I'm a free worshipper,
I'm a free worshipper,
I'm a free worshipper
Lord I'm free.

I thank God I'm free and I'll never be bound again.
I thank God I'm free and I'll never be bound again
I thank God I'm free and I'll never be bound again

Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light.
Psalms 148:3 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God I worship your name for you are God all by yourself

Lord I magnify and give you praise for you deserve it all in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sins and your blood shed for the remission of my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the outpouring love and sacrifice that you paid for on Calvary in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me this day and all ways in Jesus name

I decree everything works for my good and to the glory of God in Jesus name

My father let my life be a true life of worship in all aspect in Jesus name

Lord remove all weariness in the place of prayer and praise in Jesus name

Lord eternal fill my mouth this day with the right utterance in Jesus name

Almighty king take control in all my endeavours keep me from the hands of the enemies in Jesus name

I receive my freedom to worship God in truth and spirit henceforth in Jesus name

I decree I am set loose from all form of spiritual bondages that want to lead my life into a bottomless pit in Jesus name

I decree my days are filled with unmerited favour and testimonies in Jesus name

I decree chains and evil cycle are breaking as I worship the Great I Am in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God in the way you know best*

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it let us experience the freedom of worshippers in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life filled with praise and worship to the king of kings. Nothing can stop my attitude of worship, my destiny is attached to the light of the world so I can never walk in darkness. The lord has dispatched angels to watch over me anywhere I go. The glory of the latter days of my life is greater and far better than the summer. My lord has been my shield beyond the imagination of any man. I am free to praise Him, free to worship,free from sickness ,free from disease, free from debt, free from sorrow and pain. I am free to live a life of freedom through Christ and nothing can hold me down in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired ( by His Word) © 18th April 2019[Day 108]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...