Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Prayer from lamentations 3:23-24

Hymn


Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father; 
there is no shadow of turning with thee; 
thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not; 
as thou hast been thou forever wilt be.

Refrain: 
Great is thy faithfulness! 
Great is thy faithfulness! 
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
all I have needed thy hand hath provided--
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
join with all nature in manifold witness 
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love. [Refrain]

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth, 
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide, 
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! [Refrain]


They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion and my inheritance,” says my soul; “Therefore I have hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him.”

LAMENTATIONS 3:23‭-‬24 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name


Lord eternal I give you all the glory and praise for being my God and salvation in Jesus name


Abba thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name


Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name


Jehovah take preeminence over all that concerns me in Jesus name


Father  let me continue to enjoy your faithfulness in all that I do in Jesus name


Lord eternal avenge for me in every area I have been cheated in Jesus name


King of kings uproot from my life all attributes of ungratefulness that may affect my life in anyway in Jesus name


Lord eternal use me for your glorious work and let my life be a blessings to many lives that come in contact with me in Jesus name


Holy spirit deliver me from the plans of enemy affecting my life in anyway in Jesus name


Lord terminate all power remotely controling my destiny against my desire in Jesus name


Father I decree into this day and always I shall enjoy your goodness and mercy in Jesus name


*Personal Prayer*


Eternal rock of ages over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it let there be a new song of thanksgiving in Jesus name


*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word is working in my favour. The lord has began a great thing in my life and He would bring it to completions. My life is soaring higher and higher by day. I am a victor against any form of soul drenching thoughts and happening. I am made strong beyond the capacity of any man. I am an overcomer, the light of God has removed all darkness and it power over my life and lineage. This day and always I am triumphant, I am a victor never a victim. Today I will sing a new song because all things will work together for my good. The elements of this day favour my destiny in Jesus name amen.*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th April 2019 [Day 99]


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...