Search This Blog

Friday 19 April 2019

Prayer from John 7:38

Song by Todd Dulaney

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Pour me out
Pour me out
All I am is yours
All I am is yours

Surround me with your glory
And fill me with your love
Till I overflow

I step down from the throne of my heart
Saying all I am it was yours from the start
Casting down my crown at your feet
All I am is yours

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
John 7:38 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty for you are the great I Am in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine have your way in me in Jesus name

I decree this day births greatness and joy into my life in Jesus name

Father pour your spirit afresh on me in all areas in Jesus name

I decree every box closed in my life that needs to be opened be opened now in Jesus name

Father pour me out and fill me with more of your presence and love in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to any power overruling the power of God over my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree death has no place in my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name

I command every evil opening in my path to be permanently closed in Jesus name

I decree my life flows with rivers of living water in Jesus name

I decree sickness and diseases are flushed out of my life in Jesus name

I command all that belongs to me that has been forcefully taken from me to be returned henceforth in Jesus name

I decree that every territory assigned to swallow my destiny be totally negated in Jesus name

Lord over the life of your child used for this daily prayer and many impacted by it, pour your Holy Spirit and power afresh on us all in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the Righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my fearless warrior, delivering me from all battles physically or spiritually. I am a new creature and a brand new being, no place for any image of the enemies in my life. My life is daily yielded to the everlasting power of Messiah. My joy is daily overflowing, things which I see that the lord has done or is yet to do nothing can take such away from me. I enjoy daily the resurrection power of Christ. My treasure is stored in His kingdom daily therefore I lack nothing. I am wonderfully and fearfully made, hence no disease or infirmity have a stand in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 20th April 2019©[Day 110]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...