Search This Blog

Sunday 13 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 89:1-6

Song
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord
With my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness,  thy faithfulness to all generations.

Psalms 89:1-3, 5-6 NKJV
I will sing of the mercies of the Lord forever; With my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations. For I have said, “Mercy shall be built up forever; Your faithfulness You shall establish in the very heavens.” “I have made a covenant with My chosen, I have sworn to My servant David: And the heavens will praise Your wonders, O Lord ; Your faithfulness also in the assembly of the saints. For who in the heavens can be compared to the Lord ? Who among the sons of the mighty can be likened to the Lord ?

God's mercy is great and His covenant is powerful and certain.

Prayer :

Almighty father thank you for giving me the grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for giving me a new song I glorify your name in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for the covenant you made with me and for choosing me all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father I worship you because you are an incompareable God who is powerful and merciful receive my worship in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a victorious day ahead in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...