Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 October 2013

MY TIME HAS COME 4

TOPIC: MY TIME HAS COME. (Day 2 pm)

TEXT : JOHN 5: 1 – 11

1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
3 In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
4 For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.
10 The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed.
11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.

This is your time of Healing, blessing, celebration ,your appointed time to be favored is now.

Are You contemplating that when is God going to fulfil His promises upon your life. Can I declare to you that your testimony is now and it is the right time for you to be celebrated

There is nothing you can do if your time has not come. There is time for everything. But your time has come in Jesus Name

In the above text John 5: 1- 11, at the pool of Bathesda. Bathesda means a place or house of mercy. There, Jesus had mercy upon a man whose time has come. I declare to you today that this is a season of mercy for you.
Ps.102: 13 said, “The set time to favour you has come and it is now. It is your time to be blessed, delivered, favoured and free and to receive liberty.

Our text is teaching us that you don’t have to go anywhere to get your mercy or healing – some of us focus our faith and attention on the occasional stirring of the water. It is TIME TO FOCUS ON JESUS! The man has been focusing on the water, he was at the house of mercy but he did not receive mercy because his time has not come. Some of us have been in out different challenges for years but it is your time now. You’ve seen people been celebrated but it is your time.

One thing is clear of this man, he may not have received his mercy for 38years but he did not move out of the house of mercy. STAY in the Lord, Don't Compromise, Dont try to Help God,Don’t allow people to deceive you and push you away. He stayed for 38years. Stay and see the glory of God. God is taking you out of those challenges He will take you to a new dimension. The time to Favour is NOW!

Prayer:

1 Daddy I thank you for the mercy of sleeping and waking up accept my thanks in Jesus Name.

2. Daddy for everywhere have come short of your Glory, please have mercy on me and my household

3. Daddy I come to you today Please let my Time and seasons of Celebration come to pass now.

4 . Daddy, Please don't let this season go without receiving all my long waiting Requests from you.

5. Daddy I decree today that my set time has come to be favored and Celebrated in Jesus Name.

6. Daddy, please don't let me miss my time in all areas of Life.

7. Give thanks to God for Answered prayer..

I Celebrate U All.
(WRITTEN BY BRO FEMI)

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...