Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Prayer from John 2:2-10

Hymn "In Christ Alone"

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.What heights of love, what depths of peace,when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! who took on flesh
Fulness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones he came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave he rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.

John 2:2-10 NKJV
Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.” Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.” His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it. ” Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece. Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” And they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them, “Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast.” And they took it.  When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom. And he said to him, “Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!”

JESUS IS THE HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father I invite you into my life today take over as you did at the wedding at cana in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you turned the hopeless situation of ordinary water at the wedding to wine today turn all hopeless situation in my life to hopeful one in Jesus name amen.

Lord the wine at cana wasn't just a wine but it outstood the first wine king of glory let my latter years starting from now outstand my former years according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you because I am yours and for not allowing any power of hell or works of man to pluck me out of your hands in Jesus name amen.

Lord as October 2013 becomes a past month today I decree that all my vain labour and unfruitful harvest will end today in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a overcoming day in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
31/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...