Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 103:1, 22

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His Holy name

Psalms 103:1, 22 NKJV
Bless the Lord , O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord , all His works, In all places of His dominion. Bless the Lord , O my soul!

The Lord is worthy of our praise.

Prayer :

Thank you Jesus for this new day in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you this day have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Father I worship you in the beauty of your holiness accept my worship in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for creating me and making me yours in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree dominion over all powers that stand against me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
2/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...