Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 89 : 34

Song
Covenant keeping God
There is no one like you
Alpha Omega there is no one like you.

Psalms 89:34 NKJV
My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.

God's word is powerful and His covenant is forever from generation to generation.

Prayer:
Lord almighty I thanl you for today and the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I come to you have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for the covenant you made with me all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah concerning (mention ) let your covenant come to manifestation in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you are the living word I pray Lord that you speak life to all the things that is dead in my life today in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree into this new dawn your unfailing love and uncommon victory in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...