Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Prayer from Acts1:4-8

Song
This is my desire to honour you
Lord with all my heart I worship you
All that I have within me I give you praise
All that I adore is in you

Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
Every step that I take
Every moments I'm awake
Lord have your way in me

Acts 1:4-8 NKJV
And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, “which,”  He  said,  “you have heard from Me;  for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”  Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?” And He said to them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.  But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”

When the Lord promise us something its best to obey all instructions to the last hour. Also God moves where there is unity and where the heart is expectant. He has given us as believers a mandate to go out and witness Him to people all over the world.

Prayer
Lord I worship your majesty for the breath of life and grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in every area I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the grace to be obedient at all times either its pleasant to me or not in Jesus name amen.

Lord baptise me with the Holy Spirit and power and grant me grace to function the way you want me to in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord increase the zeal of witnessing you to the world in me, in all I do take preeminence in Jesus name amen.

Lord I lift as many that I know or do not know who are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour unto you today touch their hearts and let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I speak goodness into this day and the rest of this month in Jesus name amen.

Lord as the enemy is throwing sickness, discomfort, depression, death, pain and whatsoever package he has into people's lives I surround myself, family,  friends,  children,  colleague, church, work, community with the wall of fire we shall not partake of any of it in Jesus mighty name amen.

Lord every plans to alter the programmes of God for me and mine I decree by the power of God in me that such plans will not stand but be totally destroyed in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
30/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...