Search This Blog

Friday 25 October 2013

Prayer from Philippians 2:12-15

Song (It all belongs to you by Damita Haddon)
My heart, my mind, my soul
Belongs to you
My love,  my life, it all belongs to you
Belongs to you, belongs to you

The song we sing
They all belong to you
The air we breath
It all belongs to you, belongs to you.

Yes I surrender it all
Yes I turn it all over
Yes it all belongs to you

It all belongs to you oh oh oh
It all belongs to you

Philippians 2:12-15 NKJV
Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world,

Salvation is a personal race. As much as I want to see all the people I know or don't know in Heaven. We all must walk/work right personally. May God help us in Jesus name amen.

Prayer:
Lord thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly Lord I come to you have mercy on me help me to live righteously in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord help me to guard my salvation with fear and trembling in Jesus name amen.

Lord everything in me that will hinder me from making Heaven and to reign with you today take them off my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord grant me grace to stand firm in you so that I will not waste away with  the crooked and perverse generation in Jesus name amen.

Father let me always remember that I am a light in this world, grant me grace to populate Heaven and depopulate hell in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
25/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...