Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Prayer from Jude 1:20-21

Hymn
I give you glory Lord and I worship you.2x
You are wonderful,  you are worthy oh Lord 2x

Jude 1:20-21 NKJV
But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Prayer :
Lord I thank you for this new day and a month filled with your blessings and glory in Jesus name amen.

Heavenly father I come to you this day have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Father henceforth I asked for grace to live more Holy and according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father keep me in your peace and sanctuary in the name of Jesus amen.

Oh Lord help me to continuously do what you want me to do in Jesus name amen.

Father this new dawn let it open new doors for me and all I know in Jesus name amen.

Henceforth let my ways please you and make all that are against me to be at peace with me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
1/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...