Search This Blog

Monday 21 October 2013

Prayer from John 5:7-11

Song
Holy Holy Holy
Lord God almighty
Early in the morning
My song shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons
Blessed trinity.

John 5:7-11 NKJV
The sick man answered Him, “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me.” Jesus said to him, “Rise, take up your bed and walk.”  And immediately the man was made well, took up his bed, and walked. And that day was the Sabbath. The Jews therefore said to him who was cured, “It is the Sabbath; it is not lawful for you to carry your bed.” He answered them, “He who made me well said to me, ‘Take up your bed and walk.’ ”

The case of this man by the pool was pathetic before he met Jesus but after He met Jesus there was a change.  It doesn't matter how long you have been in that situation what matters is divine visitation that will lead to change.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you this day have mercy upon me in all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Lord I acknowledge you as my Lord and saviour redeem me Lord and count me worthy to be your child in Jesus name amen.

Lord I lift my burden up to you relief me of the pain of carrying this burden in Jesus name amen.

Father you visited the hopeless situation of the man by the pool today visit my hopeless situation and make me hopeful in Jesus name amen.

Lord that change that will occur in my life and permanently silence my adversaries let it take place now in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah whatever case that has changed my name to the name of that case this day Lord rewrite my case by your mercy in Jesus name amen.

Everlasting Father make this week a week that will mark the begining of new things and great opportunities for me and mine in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a testimony filled week in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord amen.

Today's Prayer
21/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...