Search This Blog

Friday 4 October 2013

Prayee from Jude1:16-19

Song:
Create in me a new heart oh Lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

Jude 1:16-19 NKJV
These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.

Many although appear to be believers but are actually the enemies if God through their behaviour. You might fall into the categories in the passage above its time to repent.

Prayer:

Thank you Jesus for today and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Lord any attitude that I possess which makes me qualify as your enemy today Jehovah deliver me in Jesus name amen.

Father cleanse me body, soul and spirit from all forms of unrighteousness in Jesus name amen.

Father expose all agents of satan causing division in and around us, grant us grace to overcome them in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me and all that's mine from the spirit assigned to cause confusion or mock the Holy Spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord every activity I or my household engage in that unknowingly tie us down to sin today expose them and deliver us in Jesus name amen.

I decree henceforth that the grace to live my life for Jesus Christ  fall on me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
4/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...